Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Welcome!

I am a business man from New Jersey. For a good portion of my life, I was the vacuum salesman that pounded on your door and woke you up early on those Sunday mornings.

But not anymore. I was laid off from my job roughly a year and a half ago, after 33 years of work.

Now, I am a professional in internet sales and marketing. I make a good amount of personal income each year from revenue (which I prefer not to disclose the actual amount). This didn't happen in a night, but it took months of trial and effort. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it sure made its share of profit in royalties when it was done.

There is a vast amount of free information on the internet about online money making, but it's all scattered. I spent hours compounded upon hours looking for information on how to make money online.

Until one day, I found a reposity of electronic books, or ebooks, which I read. Some worked better than others, like all other online money making strategies. But one day, after all the work and turmoil, and consequently wasted money on ebooks which I really needed to afford groceries, I had finally make a profit. And not just a small profit, a very large one.

Regardless of my personal story, I'm here to summarize and review online mone ymaking ebooks. I will try my best to rate them on the following criteria:

Price
Effectiveness
Return on Investment
Time
Ease of Use

Overall

I hope that you too can learn from this blog in which I review online money making strategies, the very same ones which made me a small fortune.

Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment