Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Online Income System

I was skeptical, I'll admit, without anyone to review online money making strategies. But being a businessman for the greater part of 21 years told me to be. But I tried it anyway. But at $47 a sale, especially to a newbie to internet marketing, it seemed like a steal for a 300-page book when it came with two additional bonuses. Hence, I tried My Online Income System.

It looked great; it was a course by a mother with a child who had her husband leave the both of them. Apparently, she had tried other internet money making schemes and they were scams. She ended up in debt. Makes sense to me.

But the shocking bit is now the tear-jerker, but the part where she begins tos how her profits. I was amazed. I knew that it was possible to make that much money from internet marketing, but in a single month?

It was an immediate download, so after I began reading it I put what I learned into action. It was fairly simple to follow, there were a few times that I had to double-check and even one time I h ad to email support inquiring about the website, but it worked. After one month I had made a profit.

Now, the profit wasn't anything as the landing page said the author made, it was about 10% of that. Regardless, it was a profit. I took it and was happy that I made up the price of the book and then some in about a month's time.

Price: 4/5 [The bonuses very much worth it.]
Effectiveness: 3.5/5
Return on Investment: 4/5
Time: 3/5
Ease of Use: 3/5

Overall: 3.5/5

All in all, it was a definite worthwhile buy. I would not say that this is an end-all product and that you could quit your day job, but it certainly does bring in a nice chunk of change with relative ease and minimal investment for an online money making strategy.

If you're interested in trying it out, buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment