Thursday, July 30, 2009

Making Money By Taking Pictures?

The e-book, Make Money Taking Pictures With Your Digital Camera is something that I thought wouldn't fit into my "review online money making strategies" outlook. I've seen a lot of different marketing strategies, such as paying for people to submit stories on the internet and whatnot. But pictures? I'll admit, like everything else that I've tried, it caught my genuine interest.

Initially, it begins off as less of a how-to guide and more of a here's-some-tips-if-you-want-to-make-money-as-a-photographer book. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to spend a few hours a day to earn a $500-$2000 commission. I mean, maybe if I really caught the photo-taking bug.

This is a relatively short blog in which I review online money making strategies. This is largely due to the fact that the book is just that simple. All-in-all, it's a decent course for anyone with a passion to take photographs with your digital camera, but it's just not something that a washed-up vacuum salesman was thrilled about.

There is more of a start-up cost to it than just the $39.97 e-book fee. You have to have a decent digital camera. You can generally use a $100 or so camera, but there is a cost. As far as a return on your investment, it was hard for me to see. I ended up making about $200 from this course, which is more than enough to recoup the cost of my camera and the e-book. I think if I gave it a little more effort, I could have made a lot more money.

Price: 4/5 [It was on sale.]
Effectiveness: 4/5
Return on Investment: 3/5
Time: 4/5
Ease of Use: 4/5

Overall: 3.8/5

If you would like to purchase this book, please take a look at it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment