Monday, August 3, 2009

Zero Friction Marketing

Today, I'll be doing a slightly different post, one where I review online money making strategies aimed towards CPA marketing. In case you're not aware what CPA (or Cost Per Action) marketing is, it is essentially where you sign up with an affiliate, such as COPEAC or Neverblue, and get paid a certain share for every "action" you get a person to take. Examples of this include getting paid for every time a person enters their e-mail in an e-mail submit or for every time a person completes a survey.

That's just a brief explanation of cost-per-action marketing; I don't feel that I should make this entire post into an overview of it. Needless to say, it deals with marketing and ads. Not the easiest thing when you have competition.

Let me just say that at $77.00, this was a little more than I was initially expecting to spend. I've seen and reviewed enough online money makers to know that roughly three-quarters were just basic information and that the other quarter of online money making courses just had that plus an extra little spin. Zero Friction Marketing is no different, except that the author does go into elaborate detail with his videos.

As I write this review, I will say that everything in the course is solid information. Everything that the author goes over, such as choosing a good CPA offer to promote, setting up hosting and buying a good domain name and even how to advertise your offer via pay-per-click advertisement networks (such as Microsoft Advertising) is all solid information for a beginner in CPA marketing. Once again, all solid information.

Then the 'extra' bit, as I would like to call it, that the author includes over Twitter marketing really got me. I knew of conventional advertising with PPC before. But Twitter? Definitely a different method that this old guy probably hadn't heard of before.

Before I go on a rant and lose my way, I would just like to say that every bit of information contained in this course is solid and will help a beginner. There are no "revolutionary" bits of information that will provide you with a way to make $500,000 in a week. But it does show you how to get started with CPA advertising, something I've found relatively hard to collect. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone who needs a basic introduction to the subject.

Price: 4/5
Effectiveness: 5/5
Return on Investment: */5 [I'll report on this after about a month. CPA advertising it's an overnight thing.]
Time: 4/5
Ease of Use: 5/5 [Everything is explained in detail.]

Overall: 4.5/5* [Averaged over 4 categories.]

If you're interested in this product, please take a look and buy it here. I would comfortably say that this product is not a waste of money to anyone taking their first steps into making money online or cost-per-action advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment